Ingredients you will need –
- Petals of 1 rose
- 7 teaspoons of raw milk
- 2 teaspoons of rice flour
- 4 teaspoons of rice water
- Firstly, soak 2 tablespoons of rice in 4 tablespoons of rice and leave it aside for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes strain the rice water.
- In a blender take petals of 1 rose and add 7 teaspoons of raw milk in it.
- Blend it well and then strain the resultant mixture.
- Now in the above mixture add 2 teaspoons of rice flour and mix it well.
- Now pour the rice water which we kept aside in step 1 in the pan and also add the above-prepared mixture which we made in step 3.
- Heat the mixture by continuous stirring and when you think the mixture came to a lotion form then switch off the flame and you can store the cream in refrigerator for 8 days.
Rose petals have anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the redness of skin and get rid of acne and pimples.
Rice flour has natural anti-aging and oil-absorbing properties; it is good for oily or acne-prone and dull skin. It is excellent anti-inflammatory and skin whitening agent that soothes sunburned skin.
Rice water acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, it is very helpful in removing sunburn and prevents the skin from sun tan.
Raw milk is rich in vitamin B, alpha hydroxy acids, calcium and it will nourish skin cells from deep within and keep skin moisturized all day.